Friday, February 26, 2010

43 days to go

One week down, THANK GOODNESS.

Leaving a little early for work I had to drop Ashlyn off at home by 7:30 so I could make it in on time. The minute I got there I was ready to leave. 17 Children on our list for the day. "aaaaaaahhhhh" My head was spinning, how was I going to do this. No worries, M. & another girl R. & myself made it through the day just fine. Not of course before almost pulling our hair out or anything. Thursdays are our busy days because we have "New Parent Orientation". So with a packed classroom at nap time, I had about 10 parents come in today. Thankfully, it went by pretty quick and I had them in and out in no time.
The rest of the afternoon went by pretty quickly, I forgot to take a lunch (we were that busy) so I had a late one around 2:15. Really if I could do that every day I would, because I come back and only have a little over a hour till I get off.

With me babysitting in Ewa this afternoon my sweet Crystal came over and got my puppies and took them to her house to play and run around. I was so happy she didn't mind. I feel bad leaving them in there all day but on the other hand I don't fully trust them out and about with out someone there.

After work I rushed home w/ Grace one of the little girls I watch from my class (whom I was also watching this afternoon in Ewa). I quickly changed, went and loved on my babies for a bit @ Crystals house and was out the door.

It was so much fun playing with Grace & Savannah tonight. They are the cutest girls in the world. If I could have a kid right now and know they'd turn out as half adorable as these two I would. BUT, I don't know that it would happen. LOL After their moms came back and G. & her mom left I stayed and chatted with S.'s mom for awhile. She herself is a young army wife who's husband is currently deployed. I really have enjoyed getting to know her more over the past couple months and tonight was the first night we got a chance to sit down and chat for more than 20 minutes or so. It's crazy to see how much you are alike with other people and you don't even know it. Finally home & in bed by midnight it was a LONG DAY.

The more and more I get to know people and build stronger bonds with my friends I call family here makes me want to stay during the deployment. Time will tell and we will see. :)

Eight days down and only 42 more to go.


I love & miss you baby so much & can't wait till this is over and you are back home in my arms. Love your Wifey :)

No comments: