Sunday, February 21, 2010

48 days to go

Waking up around 6:30 every morning really sucks when It comes to the weekends. I hate even when I wanna sleep in I can't because my body is telling me its time to get up. Up at 7:15, this is going to make for a long day & I was hoping the weekend would go by fast.

I heard this noise in my kitchen as I'm walking down stairs & guess what THE STUPID MOUSE GOT CAUGHT!!!!! Thank Freaking Goodness!!!! (it sits in this metal container, fighting for its life trying to get out but SUCKER it can't) Thankfully Adam came over & took it and put it in the storage closet out front till the Ecolab guys come back on Monday.

I was able to chat online with Gabe off & on for quite a bit this morning which was nice. Oh a bad note, I notice that Dingo chewed through Gabes PS3 controller cord this morning. He is going to flip the heck out, thankfully he's not here or he'd beat the dog. Really he would, he's done it before. A trip to Game Stop was a must for the day to replace it. (I did leave it out so its part my fault but really I though we were past the chewing stage UGH!!!!)

I did get the office cleaned up, thankfully. It was a disaster, I normally just shut the door & don't go in. That is Gabe's room and well if you walk in you can tell, but not anymore. I took every book & piece of paper & put it in one stack for him to go through. Every piece of army equipment went in the closet for when he gets back as well & everything else went in the trash. I was so proud of myself. :) It was on my TO DO LIST while he was gone, I'm just stoked I got it done this early in the game.

When I got home this afternoon S. came over so her mommy could go to the commissary to get her grocery shopping done with out the little one in the way. Little Ashlyn was over already (she was staying the night), so they were able to play together. The 3 of us headed to the track with the puppies to walk a couple laps. I am trying to be really good & take them out at least 2 ~ 3 times a week. Weather that be to the track or the dog park. While we were out walking My Love texted me "He was standing in line to get dinner, it was 30 degrees outside & they were passing out Ice Cream Sandwiches." I asked if he got one & he said "I did, it was really really good". Awh I was happy to know that he is doing well, even if it's just a ice cream sandwich that made his day. lol

The rest of the evening was spend bumming around at home watching HGTV :0 all in all it was a good day.


&, to end it all a late night phone call from the hubbs right after I got in bed. Awh, I love him so much.

Three days down and only 47 more to go.


I love & miss you baby so much & can't wait till this is over and you are back home in my arms. Love your Wifey :)

1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Way to be productive chickadee :) I feel bad for the guys with the super long chow lines...poor guys :(