Wednesday, February 24, 2010

45 days to go

I wont even say how the morning started because it wasn't good.
Work well~ it came & went. Crystal is out sick for the rest of the week. I had the chance of working with a new girl from Peterson today. M, she is super sweet and so much fun and the best part she WORKS. (unlike other people they put in our room) She is going to cover & work tomorrow & Thursday as well, so I'm looking forward to that one. We had a pretty easy group of kids today which made it nice so M. could get in the hang of our routine.

Once again I made it home just in time for the Ecolab guys to spray the inside of the house. I'm really liking that they are putting forth so much effort to make sure our problem is taken care of.
It was a short stay at home & I was out the door to babysit. Only for a hour though and it was just down the street from my house so it worked out perfect. I'm going to be watching two lil. girls every Tuesday night for the next 6 weeks for a hour. (mom goes to a work out class & dad is at NTC) I'm looking forward to it, because that as well will help count down the time till the hubby is home.

After a semi ruff day I told the hubby when we were texting today that I was going to treat myself out to dinner. He suggested Wendy's because he knows its my favorite. And I did just that. After I was done babysitting I headed down to Kunia for my lovely dinner :). Back in time to catch the last part of American Idol which wasn't to impressive. I spent the rest of the evening catching up with old and new friends online and making plans for the weeks to come. Gotta keep busy to help pass the time. A good night call from my one & only and now I'm headed up to meet him in our dreams.

Six days down and only 44 more to go.


I love & miss you baby so much & can't wait till this is over and you are back home in my arms. Love your Wifey :)

1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Oooohh I hope you ate some french fries for me...hehe :) I agree with you on the AI women...disappointing so far.