Friday, February 5, 2010

Our weekend pre~view & next

The weekend started right around noon today, I was so happy to get off early and get home to my love. He as well got off at noon today. It was a great day at the Gabriel house :) We managed to get the house clean and the yard done, the laundry caught up (I hate doing laundry, its so time consuming) and a bite for lunch. 2:45 rolled around and I headed out the door to go babysit. Thankfully I was just going right down the street from our house so it wasn't to far at all for when it was time for me to go home. The couple I'm sitting for headed downtown to Waikiki & aren't set to be back till well after midnight. Thank heavens for sweet little angels, the girls are adorable and so precious. I had told Gabe since I wasn't going to be home for dinner he could indulge in his favorite "Little Ceasers Pizza". Don't get me wrong I like pizza but not all the time & I think he could have it a couple times a week if I let him. One of his buddies ended up calling him to see if he'd go with him to help him buy a new car, (right up Gabe's alley) so it work out well for the both of us tonight.


Saturday we have plans to take the pups to the dog park in the morning then we have a early lunch date and trip to Target planned. I can't wait I love going to Target, I hate that it's so far away. It's not even that far away but compared to were it was when I was living in Texas it's far. I have plans to babysit again that afternoon (hints the early lunch date) in Kapolei @ 1pm until about 10:00pm. So it will be another late night out.


Sunday morning we are going on our hike up Manoa with our friends Crystal & her family. I have been looking forward to it for a couple weeks now :) and can't wait. We plan to go early enough so we are back to watch the Super Bowl if our heart choose to. We have no real desire to watch it and could careless who wins or loses so it will probably just another Sunday relaxing for us @ home. I am hoping to go see "Dear John" Sunday night but we will see.


Next weekend I already have plans to babysit both Friday night @ 6pm and then again Saturday @ 8pm. Both nights will be super easy, seeings Friday its just for a couple hours and then Saturday the girls will already be asleep before I even get there. You can't beat that. Sunday we have plans to celebrate our very FIRST Valentines day together & I CAN'T wait. I am so excited, we have been together for 3 years now and this is the first time we are in the same place on Valentines Day.
Monday we both have off work as well :) and so we are going to continue our Valentines Celebration, I am like a kid in a candy store and can't wait. I'm so excited & even think I might go out and buy myself a new outfit for our date on Sunday.


We (the 3 yr old & I) made mini bagel pizza's for dinner, here's the before. Just thought I'd share :)

1 comment:

Nene said...

I copied the Pork recipe, sounds good and I like to cook in the crockpot and what it left, I package it and freeze it for future meals. Thanks, Nene