Monday, February 1, 2010

~*~GiRl'S jUsT wAnNa HaVe FuN~*~

We have been babysitting a little girl, Ashlyn for the last couple weeks now, its been fun. We have her on the weekends sometimes. This weekend her and another lil girl (who we were babysitting) stayed over night and went on our beach adventure with us. They had a BLAST, running through the water and playing in the sand. Just being girls at the beach. I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures I got of them while we were out today. I think they are just dolls. :) One day we will have one of our own but for now we get to enjoy our adoptive daughter, as my friend Crystal calls A.








3 comments:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

These pictures are super cute!! It looks like the lil' girls had tons of fun :)

NeNe said...

Darling little girls, their Moms would probably love to have those pictures, I agree, they are having a blast! So glad you are enjoying the Island Life, what a way to start off a marriage, ours was Lincoln, Nebraska, yes, I said Lincoln, Donald had to be at work on Mon. so we left right after our wedding on Fri. Think Hawaii is a better place to start off married life...Love, Nene

Jen said...

awww, such cute pictures you've shared here! Children are angels of the heart! ;) I wish you a very lovely afternoon! ;) luv Jenn