Saturday, February 20, 2010

49 days to go

I managed to get a really good night sleep last night. I don't know if it was the fact that the dogs were laying on Gabe's side of the bed and Dingo wasn't right above my head or that I was just so tired I never woke up till the alarm went off. Up and doing my morning routine of straighting up & getting ready for work. I happen to be on line and this was what my Horoscope said.....

"You've got needs, too! Your friends and family often rely on you for taking care of them in various ways, but today is all about you -- so do whatever feels right and let them fend for themselves."

Just what I needed and a great way to start the day.
I was off work by a little after noon today and headed home w/ S. (alittle girl that is in our class at HMR) The Ecolab people were coming to spray my house & set out mice traps. ugh, I saw a mouse in the house a couple days ago and about flipped out. It worked out well because after they left I was able to get allot of cleaning done and made me feel really productive. A great way to start the weekend. I figure if I can stay on top of everything while Gabe is gone I wont have to do a one day BIG CLEAN right before he gets home. lol.
I hung out with S. here at the house for the afternoon. We made a trip to the dog park on Wheeler so the pups could get some of there energy out. Of course it had to start raining so that was short lived.

I had leftovers for dinner again, no need to cook when there's plenty of leftovers for one more day.
The highlight of the day was a call from w/ My Love and getting to text back and forth with him.. He had meat loaf for dinner and neither of us are fans of meat loaf. I felt so bad for him :(. But now he's studying like crazy :)

Two days down and only 48 more to go.

I love & miss you baby so much & can't wait till this is over and you are back home in my arms. Love your Wifey :)

No comments: