Monday, February 15, 2010

Wahiawa Botanical Gardens



Today we ventured not to far at all, just into town and down the road a bit. A stop at the Wahiawa Botanical Gardens it was. It was a nice calm setting not at all really what I was expecting.(then again it is Wahiawa) Coming from DFW, TX were we have the Fort worth Botanical Gardens that is just breath taking. From the trees, roses, flowers, water streams to the different structures. I did manage to get a few good pictures.




Now I'm looking forward to making a trip to the Ho'omaluhia Botanical Garden & Lili'uokalani Botanical Garden. Sounds like a great way to start my 2 months of being alone this coming up weekend. :(

1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Hey chickadee! If you ever want company just give me a holler...I'm always game for exploring :)