Monday, April 6, 2009

3 Months


So our lil. guy will be 3 months old on the 15th of April and boy is he growing up. We can tell a big difference from when we got him to his size now. We are just so curious to see how big he will get since he is mixed with a large breed dog and a small breed.


He sure has adjusted to living with us quite well. Although the crate training didn't go as we planned so much but we are still working with it. And as far as the potty training, he is getting better at that. Crazy dog lets us know by barking with he goes on the stairs. Its so funny we cant help but laugh. Thankfully he has not chewed anything up yet. Only made his marking on the coffee table leg. (which thankfully I bought on clearance at Ikea so I really wasn't to bummed about that).
Gabe say's it's coming though and somthing will get torn or chewed up. I just make sure that when I see him doing somthing he is not suppose to be doing that I make him stop. I told him that he wont mess anything up if I have anything to do with it.


He also has this thing with toilet paper he loves it, don't know why but we have to make sure we keep the bathroom doors closed or next thing we know it's shredded all over the floor. Besides the biting here and there on our hands or feet when we are walking around its been great with the new guy in the house.





We couldn't have asked for a different pup. he is so sweet (ok when he wants to be) but really he is a great dog and we are so glad we go him.


4 comments:

Jess said...

What's his name? He is such a cutie! I love little puppies. Did you ever get to meet our pup? We brought her home 6 months ago and she weighed no more than 10 pounds and fit in our hands when we cupped them together...she is now a good 50+ pounds and she is a beast, but I love her so much and wouldn't trade her for the world! I don't know what it is about dogs but they truly are a blessing to have. I wonder how big yours will get???

I'm glad Angela and her hubby are taking care of your princess back home. The pic with the bows was too cute...I can't believe dogs have spas now, lol!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Buffy and Daisy have a thing for toilet paper too. Dogs can be soooo weird, but goodness they are soo cute!!

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Hey Jess. our pups. name is DINGO, gabe came up with it and it just stuck with us. I never met Shelby, but i did hear alot about her when i was there and remember you complaining alot. hee hee and about her getting outta her kennel, Dingo has done the same a couple times. WOW, 50+ plus pounds thats huge. we are hoping he gets to be a pretty big size but we will see. We want a big dog, so if he dosent seem like he is gonna get to big we are already planning on getting a 2nd one so we will make sure that on will be big. The 3 OMG, yea, my pup. back home, she is rotten and Angela and Pat are the BESTEST FRIENDS i could ever ask for, they love taking care of chole and its so cute to hear stories from her on how chole is doing.

Hey, question is shelby fulling house broken??? Whats the trick, we feel like we have tryed everything and he still tends to go inside sometime. just though i would ask. have a great day babe.

Jess said...

Shelby is completely house broken. We used the kennel to train her because dogs do not go to the bathroom where they sleep. It sucks for the first week but after that, it's great. Hehe, I forgot about my little hudini excaping. She is too big for that.

It doesnt say when u write back. I wish it did have that feature. Thanks for your sweet message about teaching. I never dreamed that I would be out of a job. I think for now switching careers is best until the market gets better.

Oh, and I love, love, love the pics of the big island and totally agree about the local food.