Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Walk to Remember

I headed out today, to have a bit of me time. (ok so i just went Tanning) I got home & started getting things ready for dinner when Jared comes in & tells me he has a surprise but wont tell me what it is. BLAH.....so i go change & we head out, stopping at the Shoppett for a drink. He still wont tell me were we are going but as we are driving I can tell we are not going to be leaving post. ummmm, were could we be going. After driving a bit I figured it out, we are headed to Kole Kole pass. I enjoy walking up the trail & taking in the view from the top that is one of the first things we did together the very first time I came to Hawaii.

When we pulled up there was to guys in uniform standing in front of the trail and so we asked them if there was training going on and sure enough. So we couldn't go up, but they so kindly pointed out the path across the street. We said what the heck and headed up. Once we got to the top it was so pretty. Just to look across Schofield and even further on. A short little hike w/ my love, he knows just how to cheer me up and put a smile on my face when I have had a ruff day.


A walk around the track w/ the little pup. a delicious home cooked meal for dinner & a whip cream war in the living room was the ending to a great day with my love.

2 comments:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Whip cream war...now that sounds like trouble...hehe ;)

Nichole said...

Wow Tiffany- that sounds awesome! Girl you are tan and looking more beautiful than ever! I really miss you guys and hope to see you soon!
MUAH!