Tuesday, April 28, 2009

OMG!! what a day

It started off as a early morning, I was hoping once Gabe left for PT I would easily be able to fall back asleep like I normally do. Little did I know that wouldn't happen.
Dingo was going crazy and was just not sleepy any more & just wanted to play. There was no point in putting him on the floor, seeings he can jump up on our bed now. If I put him in his kennel he would just bark his head off. hug, finally he settled down & I was able to fall back asleep for a bit.
Gabe got home really early from PT & I was surprised to see him, but when he told me he had to turn right around and leave because he had one of his soldiers with him & he had to take him to Tripler. Blah, fine. So at this point there really is no point in going back to bed because I had to be at the occupational health clinic by 9am anyhow.
So I take the dog down stairs to go out and in the mean time I check my cell phone to see if anyone had called or text and I'll tell you what, there was like 5 or 6 missed calls from Angela (Angela= best friend back in TX who has my dog Chloe till we return to the mainland). Ummmmm, I thought this is strange, I wonder whats going on. So I listen to my messages & come to find out my lil. Chloe was out in the backyard when a thunder storm rolled through TX this morning and managed to sneak her way out under the fence. At this point I am almost in tears sitting on the stairs listening to the voicemail. OMG, I though. I quickly called Ang. back and thank goodness she was found. Poor Angela and her son were out walking in the rain going house to house looking for Chloe. When it dawned on Ang. to call the vet. They had already been notified that Chloe was found and safely waiting her ride home. She managed to make her way down to a Chase Bank near I-20 & New York which is a good ways from Angela's house. I couldn't believe it. I was just so thank full that the lady that found her took the time to call the vet and that I have such an amazing friend like Ang. that would do anything for me. She truly is My Best Friend and I'm so blessed to have her in my life.
After I heard about that whole ordeal. I was so caught up with everything going on and I was on the phone with another friend back in TX Adena. When I realized I didn't shut the laundry room door. I heard dingo ripping the paint off the wall again in the laundry room. Yes, again. The crazy dog like to chew on stuff and the wall just happens to be one of those things. AAAHHHHH, this was not starting off to be a very good morning. I quickly toss him in the kennel and head up stairs to get dressed to leave.
Because of my new job being employed by the military and working with kids its a bit more work to get started. I had to go in today for blood work and get a TB test. I was so not looking forward to it at all. I HATE needles so so so much, but I had to do it. Almost 2 hours later I was done and back home. I let the dog out and noticed some water on the floor around the washer so I bent down to clean it up and when I stood up I hit the top of my head right on the corner of the shelf that is hanging above the washer on the wall. OMG, did I freak out or what. I started bawling my head off it hurt SO BAD. All I could do was stand there and hold my head. I took my hand down for a moment and noticed that it was covered in blood. At this point I am panicking like crazy, my head is bleeding and is pounding like no other.
I called Gabe and I don't know how but he managed to calm me down enough to find out what the heck was going on and then I hear him tell some of the guys he works with that he has to go. He doesn't ask, he tells them "Hey guys I have to go my wife just had a accident and it sounds bad, I will call you and let you know whats going on when I get home."
He talked to me the whole way home, luckily we live less than 5 minutes from the company area so he was home in a split second. He was so worried when he got here trying to figure out what happen and how and making sure I was okay.
There was just a small gash on the top of my head and some blood but everything was ok, it still hurt like crazy but having him there to look at it and make sure I was ok was just amazing. He ended up staying home for the next 2 hours and fixed lunch for us and just sat with me to make sure I didn't fall asleep or things didn't get any worse.
I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband who is so loving and so caring so drop everything and rush home to make sure I am ok. I don't know what I would do with our him in my life. He takes such good care of me and spoils me soooo much. I Love him to death.
It was not my morning at all, it wasn't even noon yet and it was already a eventful day. Thankfully Gabe was home from work by 3pm and we spent the rest of the day just the two of us. We made our way around the track with Dingo and came back home for some dinner. Nights like to night are the best. I love you Gabe and thank you so much for always being there for me.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Oh sweetie - I am SO sorry you had such a poopy morning! However, I am very thankful that lil Chloe was found. Angela sounds like a wonderful woman that cares about you so much - Good friends like that are wonderful to have.

So glad that Jared was able to come home and be with you - hitting your head is very scarey!

Ok - WHY does Dingo like to eat paint? I don't think I have ever heard of this and it kind of made me chuckle. Love you guys SO much! Tell little Dingo that paint is bad for him from his auntie Nichole!

MUAH!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Sounds like you had quite the day! Thankfully it ended on a good note...with everyone safe & sound.

NeNe said...

I am so sorry for such an awful day, but it seemed to get better when Jared came home. To Jared, thank you so much for being so thoughtful and loving to Tiffany, she is so happy, she loves you so much, you two are both so lucky and blessed to have each other, what a wonderful way to start married life, know it was bad that he had to go off right after your wedding. I am so sorry about Chloe, we did have a bad thunderstorm, all Tasha does is bark at the thunder, then she wants to go out on the porch and watch the storm, one of the times we had snow all she wanted to do was sit on the porch and look at the snow....I am so glad Chloe was turned in to the vet, it was fortunate the lady that found her called the vet.... Love, Nene