Friday, April 10, 2009

Let the Celebrations Begin

11~days and counting till my BIRTHDAY YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Gabe is asking and asking what I want and well, I just don't know. We have been looking at a few different rings that I just love but I couldn't bring myself to letting him spend $1700.00 on a ring right now. So a couple days ago we were at the PX shopping around and he said what about a purse? "WHAT???" I said coming from the guy who said I had to many. (a girl can never have to many purses). I thought about it and we went to take a look at what they had. I'm a big Fossil Fan, I just love their handbags. As well as Coach, talk about fashion over load. They had 2 that I just fell in love with, of course one being a Fossil w/ a matching wallet and the other a Black beautiful Coach Bag. I pondered over the idea and well we went about our day.



Yesterday we went up to the NEX to pick up my bracelet and of course now I have a new purses on the brain so I went to see what they had. And low & behold there it was the Fossil one right in front of me with the matching wallet, I walked around to see if there was any thing else that sparked my interest and well not so much. So Gabe got it for me, My first birthday gift of the year. I'm the proud owner of a new Kristy Print Satchel / Neutral Multi. Fossil Handbag and well of course the wallet. I just CAN NOT have a purse with out the matching accessories.



This is going to be the best birthday ever, for so many different reasons. One being of course that I get to spend it with My One and ONLY Love. Something we have waited for, for the past 2 1/2 years now. I can not wait to go out for my birthday dinner next week it is going to be so much fun. I love me some OUTBACK STEAK HOUSE!!!!

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO ME & THANK YOU TO MY BOO FOR MY NEW HANDBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Love it! It is super cute!