Tuesday, April 21, 2009

HaPpY "23" tO mE !!!!!

I Knew it was going to be the BEST day ever before I even woke up. Because well it was My Day, My Birthday. I couldn't believe it "23" years young YEAH!!!!!!!!
Gabe came home from PT & made breakfast biscuits, gravy & eggs...yummy in my tummy.
Then he headed back out for a day of work while I hung out at the house.
After what seemed like forever waiting, our HHG's were finally being delivered (the shipment that was sent to Germany). Up bright and early to straighten up the house, the movers were suppose to be here between 8am & 9am. Well they ended up not showing till almost after 10:30am, I was so frustrated because I could of slept in that much longer. But oh well, it was here finally after 4 1/2 months. 7~boxes & 2~bicycles.
I quickly unpacked box by box, and it was like I had tons & tons of birthday presents, so much stuff we had forgot that we had and boy I so did not remember having that many picture frames. LOL. Finally after everything was in its place and every last picture was hung and the Dinning room table redone, my Love came home from work for the day, I was so happy because it was only 3pm, 2 early days in a row YEAH!!!!! Not to bad at all.

He came walking in and I was sitting on the stairs wrapping up a few things and didn't even notice he was standing there with a vase of Roses in his hand (there was 3 roses 1=our past together, 1=our present together & 1=our future together)and a card. AWH.....he is so amazing, I'm so head over heels in love with him.


After showing him all the new fun stuff we had from the HHG's we quickly showered and headed out for dinner.


I had decided a while back that I wanted to go to OutBack Steak House for my Birthday Dinner, and so off we went. Our friends Jamie & Anthony and their two lil. girls were meeting us there as well. Chowing down on so yummy steak, I didn't leave one bite left on my plate. I was so stuffed once it was time to leave, but whats a birthday with out dessert????

Nothing really caught my eye on their dessert menu so we all decided to go to Cold Stone. I love being able to pick a ice cream and have all different kinds of fun, yummy treats put in side. I got French Vanilla ice cream with Oreo's and gummy bears mixed in & sprinkles in top since it was My Day.


After finishing up our ice cream, since we were already at the mall we decided to walk around a bit and see what we could find, Gabe ended up getting 2 new shirts and a pair of shorts at Pac Sun that look super hot on him I must say and well, a few stores down they had the most gorges dress ever in the window and I had to go back and take a peek. And well I have you know they had one in PINK, just my size. I was so excited and quickly picked it up and was on my way. Nothing like ending a already amazing day with a great buy. It's so cute and I can't wait to wear it.


My Birthday was so special this year, I received so many cards from family and friends, my super awesome purse & new table from my love and not to mention the hundreds of dollars in cash & gift cards to Target & American Eagle I got.
BUT.....the best gift of all was being home in the same place with MY LOVE, there is nothing like being able to celebrate my birthday with My Best Friend in my arms. I truly am one luck girl to have such an amazing, loving, caring husband and I wouldn't change him for the world.



~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!HAPPY 23 TO ME~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!

3 comments:

NeNe said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday and wasn't it special to be able to spend it with Gabe. Your boxes from Germany couldn't have come at a better time, boy, what a special day! I am so happy you had a great day, sure helps to celebrate it with your best friend and the love of your life!!!!!Love Nene

Jess said...

Happy 23rd birthday sweetie...may you have another 23 years as wonderful as the last 23!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Happy birthday!! Looks like you had a great day!