Friday, April 10, 2009

It's nearing the end.....

.......of Block Leave that is. Yesterday as we were driving to have dinner with a few Friends we were talking about our plan's next weekend and what we were going to do, realizing that it is that last weekend before Gabe has to go back to work. We are going to be so busy. With birthday dinners, a luau to go to as well as a wedding. I can't wait it's going to be a great time.

Bumbed, that this freedom of no work and all play is coming to a end Gabe was a little down. However I reminded him that this time is different. Every leave or time off for the last 2 1/2 years we have spent together but at the end when leave was over one of us was always having to leave and go back home and we would be thousands of miles away from each other. Once again counting back down to the day were we where together again. BUT, not this time....at last we are living together in the same state, in the same city, IN THE SAME HOUSE, and neither of us have to leave and go home because well our home is together here in Hawaii and I just love that. I could not of asked for things so be any different. Life is so perfect having the one I love here with me each and every day, knowing that my home is with him and that it will always be. We are truly blessed that we have this life together and we will not have to ever life apart again. (well, unless its due to the army having him in the field or in schooling or deployed but those I can live with bc that comes with the army). Life is FaNtAsTIc in the ARMS of My LOVE!!!!!!



3 comments:

Jess said...

I love the purse...we are so alike-have to have your accessories! What ring are you going to get? Greg and I got married so fast that he never had the chance to save up for a ring for me, so I am getting a new one. The plan was for our 5 year anniversary, but we spent our savings on our house...which is fine because it is an awsome house. I can't wait til your in PHX and we can bbq for you guys!

He may be going back to work but it is in HAWAII, so that is a great thing!

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Hey Jess. thanks i love my new purse to. and the best part is, that it is so big and i can put anything in it. hee hee. here is the link to the ring, it is a wedding / engagment ring but i was going to wear it as a right ring. on my right ring finger. the one in the store that i was gonna get had the band to go with it as well. i love love love my wedding ring and wouldnt change it at all, but i just think this ring is so pretty, one day i will have it and i can wait. but until then it sits on my wish list with my other coach purse i want. (ill send you the link.)http://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product1%7C10101%7C10001%7C-1%7C80181617%7C15051%7C15051.15057.15107


PARKER OP ART SATCHEL
http://www.coach.com/online/handbags/-handbags_collections_parker-10551-10051-23260-en?t1Id=62&t2Id=23259&t3Id=23260&tier=3&expand1=23259&expand2=23270

its the first row, last purse but in black. :)

i cant wait.
EWH la la BBQ sounds fun!

Jess said...

I love the purse and the ring!