Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lost in a Maze


Finally after two previous trip, in the rain we made it. Today was such a beautiful day out and we took that as a sign. Quickly packed up and headed to the Dole Plantation for a trip around the World's Largest Maze. We had so much fun walking through and finding the different check point and getting lost at the same time. The weather out side was hot as ever but just made for a great time. We were all so excited that it didn't faze us one bit.





With Jessica leading us through the paths, the poor girl would get frustrated because she would come to a dead end or she couldn't find the check points.



We would go in one entrance and walk around that area for what seemed like forever and then end up right back were we went in and find nothing. All in all it was a Super Adventures day making our way through the Maze. We ended the day with getting our names put on a leather bracelet in Hawaiian.

I can not wait for my bestie Angela & Pat to come out so we can take them, I know they will have such a blast.

3 comments:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

YAY! You finally got to go to the maze! I had my eye on the leather bracelets, but I was too impatient to wait in the line when we went :( Did you get your name in Hawaiian?

Jess said...

FUN! You are making me want to pack up and move to Hawaii!

Nene said...

I am behind on getting on the computer. Sounds like the Pineapple Maze is great fun, never went there, so glad to know you are enjoying all the sights and things they have to do in Hawaii, such fun! Love, Nene