Sunday, April 5, 2009

Speed Please

What makes Hawaii so Great is having some really good friends here to hang out with. Last Friday when we were out at dinner we made plans to go and see a movie & have dinner again this weekend, I new what was top on my list Fast & Furious. I have the first 2 and have seen them both a millions times I'm sure. Luckily the other people we were going to be going to the movies with wanted to see it as well. YEAH!!!!!



OMG!!! I have waited for what seems like ever to see the new Fast & Furious 3. We decided to go to the movies first, to beat the big rush & boy did that pay off.
With in the first 5 minutes of the opening I was sitting on the edge of my seat, thinking "Oh No, they have gotta get out of the middle of the gas trailers" thankfully they did. So sad that Letty's life ended the way that it did. :( I was just hoping that Dom. would be set free at the end and walk out with Mia and when the judge said he was guilty OMG my heart just sank and I felt the tears coming. (I know such a baby) but the ending WOW...talk about intense. I can't wait till the 4th one comes out.

To end the evening we headed off to Chili's for a bite to eat. I just love me some Chili's. Chips & Salsa yummy in my tummy. Gabe & I had such a good day together despite all my crazy family drama going on back in Texas. I'm so happy to have such am amazing husband to be here for me always. When things are good and even when things aren't so good. He gives me a shoulder to cry on. He completes me and so much more.

6 comments:

Jess said...

I agree...nothing beats great friends! This last few months have been horrible and if it wasn't for my bestfriends, I would have died, lol!

Greg and I are going to watch the movie tomorrow, and I am super excited! I love actors and I know it is going to be a great movie!

I'm glad you started a blog...you make me laugh with how you write-not in a bad way, you're funny! :)

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

OMG, girl you guys are gonna love the movie it was super awsome. I thought it was any ways lol. I love bloging now it gives me a way to let everyone back on the mainland in on a bit of our life you know. whats it abt the way i write that you like?? hope your doing well tell greg hello.

Jess said...

You just make me laugh...I think its the way you describe things, you remind me of a kid about to go into a candy store....your so excited!

Greg is doing great! How is gabe?

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

oooohhhh...I can't wait to watch it! I've only heard amazing things about the latest installment.

Nene said...

Don't think that is my kind of movie. Tiffany, my girlfriend, Judy will be on your island in July, do you need anything from the states, she offered to bring anything you need or want besides your stuff from Germany,ha,ha, wish she had access to that---So enjoy your blog and pictures, thank you, they mean a lot to me. Aren't computers wonderful! Give Gabe a big hug and kiss for me. Love, Nene

Nene said...

Forgot to say a big thank you to you, Gabe, for making Tiffany so happy! She deserves it and you are so fortunate to have such a great person in your life, can't think of 2 more suited people, Thank you!Love, Nene