Friday, July 31, 2009

Job Well Done

Today I received a Legendary Service Award at work. It's a true honor to be given one. You hear of people going above and beyond there work duty's and not getting recognized but in my case that was different. I have only been at Peterson CDC for a few months now and already some of my co-workers are impressed with how much effort I put in to the children and their well being.
I certainly did not except at all to be given one this early in the game so it was a good boost to my day.
My "Thanks" goes out to Ms. Deborah for recognizing me and for doing it in the way that she did. So that the rest of the staff sees what a great job she thinks I am doing.
I truly Love my Ohana I have made here @ Peterson CDC, they are so sweet and caring.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." --Mark Twain

As well as when I talk to Gabe tonight he told me that he took his first test at WLC and scored a 91% out of a 100%. WAY TO GO BABY!!!!!!! He seemed very happy and impressed with himself. Which, I find odd. The man is a super star when it comes to the Army and he knows this stuff like the back of his hand. He truly is My Rock Star Soldier. I told him this course was going to be a piece of cake, the hard part would be just being away from each other. I am so proud of him and can't wait to have him home again with me.

I can't wait till My Love is home so we can go out and celebrate our job well done!!

2 comments:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Congrats chickadee!!

Jess said...

Congratulations sweetie!

babyparamore.blogspot.com