Thursday, December 30, 2010

50 STATES

Below in ORANGE are the states that I have been to and the ones in BLUE are the ones I have still yet to visit. Lets hope over the next 5 years I'm able to make my mark on all 50 states. The road trip opportunities are endless once we get back on the mainland, oh I can't wait. So it shouldn't be much of a problem at all.

AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansas
CaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelaware
FloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdaho
IllinoisIndianaIowaKansas
KentuckyLouisianaMaineMaryland
MassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippi
MissouriMontanaNebraskaNevada
New HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew York
North CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahoma
OregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth Carolina
South DakotaTennesseeTexasUtah
VermontVirginiaWashingtonWest Virginia
WisconsinWyoming



No comments: