Thursday, December 23, 2010

Deck the Halls......

............... with boughs of holly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Tis the season to be jolly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Don we now our gay apparel,
Fa la la, la la la, la la la.
Troll the ancient Yule tide carol,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.


yea yea you get the picture. Well I wasn't going to decorate this year for Christmas because Gabe wouldn't be home & really I mean whats the point. No one was gonna really be seeing all the hard work that would have to go in to the tree and everything else. But then the more I though about it, I decided to go all out and deck the halls. I mean my Mother in Law was coming out to spend the week here over the holidays so I wanted to make it festive for her as well. The tree, kitchen table, stocking were hung, the wreath was on the door. It was officially Christmas in The Gabriel's house and I was loving it.






After it was all said and done I am really happy that I decided to decorate this year for Christmas. It helped put me in the holiday spirit. Not to mention I love all our lovely festive decor. we have gotten over the last couple years.

No comments: