Monday, December 27, 2010

~The MIL's Visit~

Just a few of the stops and adventures we managed to squeeze in during the week while Gabe's mom was here. I had a fabulous time with her and am so happy that she came to spend Christmas with me. I couldn't ask for better In~Laws than I have, Gabe is so lucky to have such a wonder mom and dad and I fill honored to be apart of their family.


~National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific: Punchbowl~
~Da Kine Bail Bonds~
~It rained at least once every day she was here~
~The Byodo-In Temple~
~'IOLANI PALACE~


~King Kamehameha~
~A lookout near the Marine Base~

Taking in the history of our past.
~

~We went to the USS Missouri~

~The USS Arizona Memorial from the top of the USS Missouri~

~Making Keyfulls (a family cookie)~

~My car so so dirty~
~Watching the sunset~

~Another lookout point along
kalanianole Highway~
~Bellows Air Force Station~

No comments: