Monday, December 6, 2010

A Pirates Eye for Me !!!


Set to make its day debut in May of 2011 Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides has had parts of the movie film on this very rock. Oahu that is, in various locations around the island. As well as London & Los Angeles The Blackbeard's ship, Queen Anne's Revenge is currently docked at the Ko Olina Marina here in Hawaii. I finally managed to make my way out there this afternoon and snapped a few pictures of the beautiful ship its self. I have to admit I have never seen either of the previous movies but this makes me wanna sit and watch them all so when the 4th one does finally come out I will be able to watch it and know what's going on.





The detail work and wood carving on the ship caught my eye, its such an amazing piece of work.


Here are a few pictures that I managed to capture a few months back during filming right off Ko Olina. Rebecca & I went out a couple times and watched as they filmed and came back into the harbor hoping maybe we would see Mr. Johnny Depp himself but that never happened. However it was pretty cool to see parts of the movie its self being filmed.

No comments: