Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ginger Bread House's

I was invited to a friends for a GINGER BREAD decorating party. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love decorating ginger bread houses and it is something that Gabe & I have started doing together during the holidays. I picked up our kit at Target earlier in the month so we could make ours when he came home.
Now this was not just a deal were you buy a kit and use just the items included oh no, it was MUCH MORE THAN THAT. I fumbled though my pantry and found all kinds of goodies such as: left over Halloween candy, graham crackers, Hersey kiss candy, sprinkles and pretzels. Be time I was done I had a bag full of different things ready to use for decorating my house.
I picked up my MIL at the airport and we headed up to Makakilo to join in on the festivities. It was so much fun hadn't really gotten in to the holiday spirit till this evening and I'm glad that Cathy was able to join in on the fun.




~the kiddo's house's~

~the Gabriel's house~

~the Wiseman's house~
~the Estrella's house~
~the Brook's house~

We ended the night watching The National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Go ahead and get your laugh out now because everyone else did. I had never seen the movie before, I know I know call me crazy. Gabe got online while we were there and while we were chatting I'd asked him if he had seen it and of course he had. "A Classic" he said. blah blah blah!!!!!
I love the Army Family I had made here in Hawaii and would not of been able to make it were I am today if it were not for them.

No comments: