Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Ornament



Every Year since Gabe & I have been together we tend to get a new ornament at the beginning of the holiday seasons. I make it a big deal that we get one together that represents were ever we are at the time. This year again we find ourselves in the Land of Aloha. So were else to go for our ornament, Non other than the NEX were they have the personalized ones. I absolutely love personalized items over anything, any day. This year being alone and my love not with me I took it upon myself to pick up a couple different ones. I can't wait for him to come home and see the tree all decorated to perfection!!!!!!!



~this one hangs on the wall near the kitchen & has the different names of the islands on it~
~i have to show my support to my husband & all our troops~
~the famous hawaiian santa & palm trees~


These two are from a friend of mine and Gabes. She is so sweet to do something like this for us, I just love them.

No comments: