Friday, December 3, 2010

~NEW FINDS~

Thought I'd share a few new finds that I've managed to come across over the last couple weeks. I'm always up for new decor around the house & of course some Christmas festivity decorations as well. Not to mention showing off how much I love & adore my husband and what we have together. These are just a few of my resent purchases through out the holiday season. Shopping for others is fun but shopping for myself is so much better!!!!!!! I love more than anything something that is personalized and made specificly for our home.


*Custom ceramic Tile w/ our names & the year we got married.*


*A find from Black Friday shopping, when I saw Mr. Smurf I had to have him*


*My newest Necklace hand stamped w/ our anniversary date (courtsey of~ http://www.facebook.com/pages/StephieMc-Designs/79189542741)*


*Im truly PROUD to be his Army Wife!!! a buy @ the Hickam Craft fair.*

1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

I love personalized decor too! I have a few keychain tags kinda like those too...more fun than the usual keychains out there :)