Friday, April 1, 2011

"through the years"

~~This has got to be my new most favorite song ever. (thanks to my spouse for introducing it to me) I absolutely love my husband & I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for what we have been through, through the years. We have been through more than most couples can say in a life time. It has made us & molded us into who we are today. I know with out a shadow of a doubt we will make it through any thing & every thing that life may bring our way.
With out him I'm lost & I'm so thankful I never have to live a day with out him. Maybe in distance at some times but never at heart. We are always united by the bond we hold together through our love. I love you Gabe & I can't imagine anything the two of us can't do!!!!!



~~On a different note, I have officially registered for my first two races. They are both in the month of May, one is a 5k & the other is a 10k. My spouse Sarah & I are doing them together & we are pretty stoked about it. Depending on how these go we are planning on doing one a month.
I look forward to getting off work and coming home grabbing the dogs & going up to the track for a run. It's my way to relax & let loose from the day. As it helps me get rid of all my stress & worries, I just sweat it all away. It the best feeling ever. I just wish Gabe was here so I could give him a big hug when I'm all nasty & sweaty like he does me.

No comments: