Monday, December 7, 2009

Honolulu City Lights



Celebrating Christmas in Hawaii has its perk and I am taking full advantage of it while I can. Yesterday was the lighting of the Christmas Tree in Honolulu "Honolulu City Lights". It was the 25th Anniversary so everything was done even bigger and better this year. Meaning the starting of the Holiday season was here. Gabe and I had talked about going and made plans to get there early so we would be able to watch the parade as well. I was super excited because my all time Holiday wish is go to the Thanksgiving Day Macy's Parade one year.

There were tons of people little and big that just lined the street on both sides waiting for the festivities to begin. We made our way down the street to the giant Christmas Tree, there sat Mr. & Ms. Clause. It was so neat to see all the different holiday displays. As well as the parade was just as much fun to watch. (not nearly as good as I was hoping It still allot of fun.)

This year the Holidays are extra special to me because I am spending it with the one I Love.
Our friends Crystal & Adam and their daughter Cheyenne went with us as well to the Honolulu City Light.


No comments: