Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa Bring My Soldier Home!

Finally after 3 years of being together we get to spend our very first Christmas together and I couldn't be MORE HAPPIER. Life is just grand right now and I am so blessed and Thankful for everything in my life.
However, as I sit here loving my life I know that next year may be different and we may be miles apart which I am so NOT looking forward to at all. So I am taking every moment we have now and cherishing it with everything I have.

On the flip side of things there are many many wife's that are in the same shoes that I was last year and a few that I know personally. So I am sending love out to them wishing them a wonderful Holiday and may the New Year bring great things and reunite them with the ones they love.



(I did not make this video, I found it on YouTube)

3 comments:

J said...

I'm so glad you are able to spend this wonderful time with your soldier. I just realized that this may be my last Christmas with G! What if he is deployed for our first Christmas with our new baby? Sigh...I don't even want to think about it! I will fly to him if I have to! He will not miss his son or daughter's first Christmas! :)

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

All the missed holidays and special occasions make the ones we actually do get to spend together that much more special :) Hope you have an extra special holiday season with your love!

psychelyn said...

Congratulations. there could nothing more special than celebrating an occasion with the one you love the most. Have a Christmas full of love and blessings. :)