Thursday, December 10, 2009

North Shore



After work today I made my way down to North Shore and got some amazing shots with my new camera. The waves were GIANT, its so breath taking just to sit there and watch the waves crash in against the shore line. I could have sat there for hours watching the sunset and listening to the ocean. Evenings like tonight is why I love living in Hawaii. This is something that we will only experience once in a life time so I am taking full advantage of it now.
Here are a few of my favorite shots I managed to snag. "ENJOY"







3 comments:

J said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the 2nd and 3rd photo! Great job!

NeNe said...

I love the pictures, I had read that the waves were huge, they had an article on T.W. or maybe in the paper, can't remember, so was glad to see them.....Love , Nene

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

The waves this year on the NS are magnificent!! Definitely a fab subject for your new camera :)