Monday, June 20, 2011
Do-Ahead breakfast Bake
1 cup diced cooked ham
1 1/2 cups uncooked hash brown potatoes
1 cup green bell pepper chopped
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup original bisquick mix
1/2 teaspoon pepper
3 cups milk
1) lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
2) in a small bowl mix together ham, uncooked potatoes, bell pepper and 1 cup of cheese, then spread evenly in the baking dish.
3) in a medium bowl mix together bisquick, pepper, milk & eggs with a wire whisk, then pour over potato mixture.
4) sprinkle with remaining cheese, cover; refrigerate for at least 4 hours but no more than 24 hours.
5) heat oven to 375 degrees F, uncover and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. let stand for 10 minutes before serving.