Friday, June 15, 2012

Fathers Day!!!!!

It's my first official Holiday as lead teacher and the only one for the summer semester. I wanted to do something really nice for the dads and not your typical picture in a frame kinda thing either. After going to Mad Platter a couple weeks ago I couldn't help but think about doing something from there but what. After getting the OK from my director I went down to check out my options. I could go simple with a 2 x 2 tile piece put there hand print on it and call it a day. But really what is a dad going to do with that. A coaster maybe but it still seemed a little cheesy. That's when I saw the mugs and fell in love with them. They were a bit more than I was wanting to spend but I know its worth it. The parents do SOOO much for us as teacher and I just wanted them to know we / I really do appreciate it and I'm grateful for everything they do for us.
I still went with their hand prints on them along with their foot print and a heart in the middle to tie it all together. I think they will really like them and its something they will have forever and can you every single day if they wanted. I can't wait to get back to work on Monday and hear what they had to say.

















What do you think, I love them and know the dads will to!!!!!

~DAY 246~

No comments: