Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Its almost here.....

Look what we've been working on at school this week. With Independence day less than a week away, we had to get crackin. I've had in my head all along that I wanted to make our whole bulletin board into a American Flag. Lets just say it was a bit more challenging then I had expected but I'm please with the way it turned out. We've also spent the last few days making 4th of July themed art and we've got lots more to keep us busy over the next two weeks. 











Any big plans for you and the family over the 4th ???? 
The hubbs and I plan on spending it here on post. They have a huge event at the graduation field and everyone goes, I've been told its pretty spectacular. (we'll see)

~DAY 258~

1 comment:

Janna Renee said...

Yay for 4th of July!! I will most likely be working, but I have heard that Springs is having a vigil for the fire fighters and my smaller town is having a BBQ. Can't wait!