Sunday, June 10, 2012

Not so much.....



Before heading back to Columbia Sunday afternoon we made one last stop at the beach. It's so sad because after we got there I had no desire to stay long at all. Its not at all what we were use to in Hawaii. The beautiful white sandy beaches with crystal clear water was gone. I've missed it so much and as happy as I was to be back near the ocean again I just don't think anything will ever compare to our home in Hawaii. There was tons and tons of people camped out with there big beach chairs and umbrellas just sitting there, no one was really in the water or seemed to be having a good time. They have no idea what they are missing out on, I miss our island life. 
We had a wonderful little weekend get away and I can't wait to come back and do it all over again. I love this man so much, any time we can get together is so precious to me. With the crazy hours he is working this was a nice break for us. Beautiful beach or not we soaked it up and enjoyed it.  
~DAY 241~

No comments: