Saturday, April 3, 2010

Decorating Easter Eggs :)



This afternoon we went to my sweet friend Rebecca's house for a Easter Egg Dying party. No, we don't have kids but doesn't mean we can't act like them every now and then and partake in the kiddo fun. We picked up a extra carton of eggs and a coloring kit at the Commissary yesterday just for the party.
I haven't dyed eggs in forever so I was totally looking forward to it.

I had made plans to go before I knew that Gabe was going to be home earlier than we though, so we stuck with our plans and went. I knew Gabe would be the only guy there and that we would be the only couple there with out kids of our own. We made the most of it colored our 10 Easter Eggs had some yummy snacks and visited with friends and watched the kiddos run around. I love the holidays just Gabe and I, but I enjoy it when we are able to celebrate some of them with our friends here in Hawaii. We all come from different places and different background but to be able to come together and have a wonderful afternoon it the best thing in the world.





2 comments:

Nichole said...

Looks like you guys had a good time! Miss you!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Awww...that's awesome that Gabe was such a good sport! I like the speckled eggs :)