Thursday, April 22, 2010

~*~ HaPPy HaPPy 24th BirTHdaY ~*~

Today was NO Normal day. Why is that you ask?? Well because it's MY 24th BIRTHDAY that's why.
The day started off with Birthday kisses from My Love bug, wishing my a Happy Birthday. Shortly after I was up and about receiving massive amounts of text messages, Facebook posts from all my family and friends wishing my a Happy Birthday as well. :) AWH I feel the love.
Arriving at work walking into my classroom, Crystal had decorated it up a bit, even made cupcakes and bough me a Lei to wear for the day. I felt so special. As the parents dropped off their lil ones they all wished me happy birthday. The classroom next door to ours got me a cake & card that they all signed. A few parents brought cards and balloons which totally caught me off guard because I wasn't excepting any of it. It was so sweet and kind of them to think of me though. I will forever remember them all.



I was able to get out of work about a hour early to make my way home to get ready for the evening.
I walked into the house to a beautiful bouquet of flowers and card from my love sitting on the counter. AWH, he knows just how to make me smile. They were so pretty and I just stood there staring at them. I'm one lucky girl to have him as my man.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Our friend Rebecca and her daughter Savannah were joining us for dinner at the Cheese Cake Factory down in Waikiki. It's one of my favorite place's to go and eat and so it was a must for my birthday dinner. The food was over the top as always, from the bread to my NOT so small, small salad to my Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta. I ended the night with the famous Black -Out cake, OMG it is to die for, it's like a little taste of heaven.






Today has be no ordanary day, it's been a great day. I have been blessed beyond measures and loved like never before. I had a great birthday spending it with the ones I love and hold dear to my heart. We ended the evening cuddled together on the couch, talking about our day & dinner and how good of a time we had. I'm looking forward to the weekend to come for our double birthday dinner @ the house with all our friends.

1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Happy Birthday again chickadee!! And CCF sounds soooo yummy right now!! :)