Monday, April 19, 2010

Crouching Lion Inn

After our trip to the Temple this afternoon we were a bit hungry. We decided to take the long way home. So a drive down the North Shore through the shrimp farms and so much more it was. I just love the scenery and view of the ocean on one side lined with different houses from old to new and then mom and pop shops and vendors on the other.

I love finding new local places to stop at and indulge in a freshly plate of local food.




Stopping for a bite to eat at the "Crouching Lion Inn". A little local place off the North Shore. Just as we pulled up a tour bus did as well, we quickly walked up to get a table before the mass of tourist did. We scored a table right on the end over looking the ocean it was an amazing view.


The food was tasty as well.
I had the grilled chicken sandwich with fresh french fries and Gabe got the kalua pork with pineapple coleslaw. Both were super yummy and we definitely stop in again.




They had chickens running around every chirping along with baby chick following behind. I could hear the waves crashing up against the shore and feel the wind blowing though my hair. It just reminded me of how much I love living here in Hawaii & never want to leave.

1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

That drive bak to the NS is gorgeous!! Sounds like a fantastic afternoon.