Saturday, April 3, 2010

★ LUCKY ★

I TRULY AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD. I HAVE THE MOST AMAZING HUSBAND AND THE BEST LIFE. WHAT MORE COULD I ASK FOR. SURE THINGS AREN'T PERFECT ALL THE TIME BUT I WOULDN'T WANT IT ANY OTHER WAY.

Having Gabe as my best friend, my everything completes me and makes me whole. I love him more and more each and every day. I am "lucky in love with my best friend" and still falling each and every day. No one compairs, no one matches up to him, no one in the world could EVER replace what we have. We truly are blessed to have the life we do and to be so happy together.

I only look forward to what the future holds. Back on the wonderful memories we have made together. Cherish the moment together in this wonderful place.


Life is good, life is sweet, Its ALRIGHT BY ME!!!!!!!!!!


Lucky - Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat

2 comments:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

I ♥ this song!! I remember it was playing on the plane when we landed in Hawaii when we moved back...made my heart melt. Love definitely makes us very lucky :)

J said...

Yes, you two are! Very, Very, Very LUCKY!!

I love seeing you both in each others arms...the dogs look so happy to finally see daddy!