Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Funny Face YES!!!

DAY 11

Carving Our Pumpkin



This evening Gabe & I carved out our first pumpkin together & let me tell you it was messy. I can't remember the last time I carved out one & I didn't remember how much work went into it. We had a few good laughs at it and the pups couldn't figure out what we were doing. I am no artist at all & should have printed out a stencil when I was at the Library today but completely didn't even think about it. At least I can say that we truly did it all free hand & I'm really proud of it. We made a quick trip to Walmart (the PX was closed) to pick up a candle to put inside & tada the finished product.
Next year I think we might do two or maybe carve one & paint another, who know's we will see.

1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Carving pumpkins is so much fun! Did you guys roast the seeds?