Friday, October 28, 2011

Missing Shoe Box

DAY 15

What's a girl to do w/o her shoes?!?!?!?


This morning I was putting a few last minute things away when I almost had a moment. I got to thinking I was missing ALL of my shoes well other than the ones I packed in my suite case with me. I walked through the house making sure I didn't miss any boxes and nothing. There was one box in the office of Gabes things, I quickly rummaged through it but still came up empty handed. Really I though how is it that we have everything accounted for but a BOX OF SHOES and mine at that. When the hubbs came home from the gym I asked him about it and he had no clue were they would be. I was starting to panic, I mean don't get me wrong sure they are easy to replace but I didn't want to have to do that I loved the shoes I had.
While I did some work on~line this afternoon Gabe organized and straightened up the front outside storage shed. When he came in he said hey I found your shoes (& a few other little things) they were in the blue suite case we put in the shed. Seriously I was grateful that the movers did such a great job at packing our things but I guess I would have though they would have told us they packed some things in certain places. Such as in the microwave, dresser, nightstands and suite cases all which were empty prior to them coming. I mean yeah it makes sense and as stupid as it sounds I never would have though about it. I'm just glad that my missing shoe box was found.

No comments: