Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Got My Baby Back!!!!!

DAY 12

I got my Chally back



After what seemed like a life time (really it was just a day over a month) I finally got my car back this morning bright & early at 8am. We went up to the local Walmart that is located right outside Gate 1 to meet the truck driver. Poor guy got there last night & had to stay over in his truck, we told him he shoulda call we would have came up there but I guess he though it might have been to late. Regardless I'm so happy to have my car back. Not just so we have two cars again which is so much easier here but I don't have that worry in the back of my head about were it is & how its being taken care of. Yay I'm kinda crazy like that when it comes to our cars. We take care of our cars like people take care of their kids. lol
When I moved to Hawaii & went down to Sand Island to pick up my car I had shipped there the front bumper was snapped of and in two pieces & the back bumper was just hanging there by two screws along with a dent in the hood. Needless to say I was not a happy person and a complete mess, long story short Matson paid to have all the repairs done. This time around we were hoping and crossing our fingers that since it's such a nice and expensive car that it would be taken good care of. Listen to me I sound like a mom to my car hee hee. What can I say its just in my blood. Thankfully it was in mint condition & it delivered about a week earlier then we expected it.
I spent the better half of my day driving around to a few different interviews (I wont even go there) but after I was done I let the windows down, opened the sunroof and let all my worries, fears & stresses fly out the window with the wind. Now I just have to find the good local radio stations & remember to put my CD's back in the car.

It started out as a GREAT DAY which quickly changed & went down hill but my hubbs drop some fantasticly fabulous news my way this evening, he has the next 10 days off......... a much needed PICK ME UP. Just in time since our HHG's are being delivered TOMORROW.

1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Glad to hear your car made it to you in one piece :)