Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gone PICKIN

DAY 9

The Holidays are COMING!!!!



I mentioned to Gabe last night that this Halloween was going to be the first one that we have been together for out of the almost 5 years we have been together. THANK YOU ARMY.
'07 he was in Hawaii, I was in Texas.
'08 he was deployed.
'09 I went back to Texas
'10 he was deployed
'11 TOGETHER
He sat there for a moment trying to rack his brain and tell me I was wrong but after I went over the past years he zipped his lips, I was right. I suggested we go pickin & carve us a pumpkin together. He agreed it would be a fun idea, we aren't going to go full blown HALLOWEEN (which is a big deal here at Jackson, tons of houses are really decorated) but just a little something to get us in the holiday spirit. The fall weather was a bit nippy but it didn't keep us in & although the pumpkin patch was a wee bit tiny we still enjoyed our trip. A new yearly tradition I think so :) we never decorated for Halloween growing up but something simple like this I can do.

No comments: