Monday, October 8, 2012

Meet Cali

Meet Cali ~ she's my little brothers (he's 24) pit bull dog. He's had her for almost 7 years now. She has got to be the sweetest, nicest Pit I've ever met. She will give you kisses and snuggle with you and ruff house and still is as nice as ever. Which really surprises me because she's been through a lot in her time with him. Also because when my dad was younger he had pits and they fought a lot (he trained them to fight). I know its all in how you raise them. If I could explain more of the past, you'd really think she would be more aggressive. She would go every were with him, riding in the front seat of his truck. Him and my dad would let her sit in the chair at the kitchen table when they eat. (she doesn't do it any more) She goes to the river when we / they would go and has her spot in the boat were she lays while we ski. 
She is my brothers pride and joy anyone that knows him, knows that. 
Everyone LOVES CAli. 
Isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen. 
The picture below to the left is of my dad and then to the right is me on the phone with JT. (my brother)




We miss our bubby so much (dad calls JT bubby) and can't wait till he comes home. She came in Nene's house and was so excited to see me, she went nuts. 
My dad, Cali & I                           
Nene & I
(This is my dad's mom)





















~DAY 360~

3 comments:

erica @ to the sea said...

aww what a cutie!

Denise said...

I hope you're having fun in Texas! I'm really sad we weren't able to meet up!

Janna Renee said...

Hi Cali!! You look like a ton of fun :) PS. I see your TOMS. Love them.