Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Oh Goodie Goodie Gum Drops!!!!!

So today when I went to check the mail, there was a KEY and that could only mean one thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A PACKAGE OF COURSE.
It was a package from My dear sweet Angela, I had order some stuff from her and in the box as well was birthday goodies, AAAHHHHHHH i was so excited.

A BEST FRIENDS Charm for my Charm Bracelet!!!
(bc we are the bestest of friends & no one can come between us)


Some super awesome smelling bath scrubs & lotions.
(Raspberry Vanilla)


Giant new beach bag that says "LOVE PINK"
(bc i so so due, we both do!!!!)


AWH, isn't she just the best, yes I know she is that's why she's my best friend :)
I Miss Angela and Pat & Austin so much and can not wait to go back to Texas just to visit with them. Like the old days going to the bar & having a few drinks @ Cowboys Red River.
Thank You Angela you the best, I love and miss you so much.
Always your Best Friend, living the good life in Hawaii

2 comments:

Jess said...

AWE...what an awesome best friend! Nothing beats having a great bestie who loves you like a sister! I'm so glad you had her when you were alone in Texas.

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Oh, I know I love Angela to bits, we are so alike and I miss her like crazy!!! Hawaii is great but the down side is that we dont get to see our friends and family nearly as often as we would if we lived on the mainland. you know, like even coming to AZ, im not a big fan (its growing on me, but i can wait to come back and visit all you in the Desert lol)