Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What a Day

It started off early with Gabe @ 4:30am up and about to feed the puppies before he headed off to PT. Then back to the kennels they went and in to bed for me.
After a couple more hours of sleep the pup's were awake again, so time to get up for me. I did a bit of house work, managed to make Gabe breakfast when he came home and spent the morning with him.
Just as I was getting ready to head out the door for a bit, I got a phone call from the in-processing department for the Peterson Child Care Center were I am going to be working. Alma (the lady on the phone) was calling to see if I had finish my medical stuff and physical. Well sadly I have not, seems the Occupational clinic has been pretty busy these past couple weeks and I'm not able to get in till the 15th and then still after that I have to go to Tripler & have the physical done. BLAH!!!!! I knew that the next training @ Peterson was going to be starting on May 18th and well since that's next Monday I wasn't crossing my fingers that I would get to attend it. However after talking to Alma this morning she wants me to go ahead & attend the classes starting on the 18th. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so stinkin stoked. She said since all my paper work was complete and I just had to do those last two things it wouldn't be a problem. What a relief, this whole time I had in the back of my mind that I was not going to be able to start work till mid June some time.
As soon as I hung up the phone I called Gabe to tell him the goodness. He was so happy. This will really take the stress of a car payment off me now, knowing we will have two incomes coming in. Then remembered that Dingo had his last puppy shot scheduled for next Monday. I called the vet & they were able to get me in today.
I quickly rushed him down there, did that & back home to drop him off get a bite to eat for lunch with Gabe and then back to a different vet with Bailey for her first free puppy check up that we got when we bought her.
OMG, I really didn't have much planned today to do other than going tanning & cooking dinner tonight with My Love. Boy did that all change. I was running around all morning, but it was all worth it. As crazy as it sounds I'm excited about starting new job, 5 months now with out working that's so not me at all. It will be nice to get out of the house but I will be sad to leave the puppies in their kennels for so long. :( I just love our babies so so much they truly do complete out life.

No comments: