Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Training Day 1

Today was my first day of training for my new job, I was nervous about going but once I got there and the class got started all of that went away.
It was a bunch of information that I already new and allot of common sense stuff that you needed to know to work with children.
The class only has 14 people in it but out of that only one other person is going to be working at the same center that I am.
I am so relieved that i finally am starting and going to be bringing in a paycheck now. The training is for a whole week, so Friday I will get my certificate of completion and be on my way to starting.
I love children and am excited about going back in to child care. It wasn't my top idea when I came out here but with the background that I have from working at the different schools back home I new it would be a easy catch.
I look forward to the rest of the training week and the new things that I will learn.
Hip Hip Hooray for being back in the work field!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

I've gotta give you credit...I would be terrified to work with kids...I swear they're like lil' aliens to me...haha :) I think I've got a long way to go. Good luck with all the training this week!!