Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Breaking in my kicks!!!!

Normally I have to wait till later in the evening before I go on my run since its so hot here. This afternoon when I got off work it was only 80 something degrees out so I decided to go ahead and hit the road. I took the pups with me of course, a two for one they get their walk in and I get my run in. Then I don't feel guilty by being lazy with them the rest of the night. I always feel so bad when we aren't able to get them out for their walk. Of course I wore my new shoes that I got yesterday and absolutely loved them. (I wore them to work to kinda break them in) They are so light and made the impact when running so smooth. I don't think I will ever go back to my old ones again. I'm definitely sold, no wonder the hubby has like 3 pairs of these. 

Beatin the SC Heat!!!!




















 I had a dinner date with the hubbs later tonight, HELLO CQ AGAIN. But I'm not complaining he has five days off starting tomorrow!!!!!  When I came home I didn't have anything to do. I was in bed by 9:30pm catching up on some cyber life!!! 

text to the hubbs: sleeping with out you is like tea with out sugar, it just sucks. I hate going to bed with out him. :(
But I think my lucky stars he's not deployed right now. 
I'm thinking and praying for all you lovely Milispouses out there with deployed loved ones. Praying for a quick and safe return!!!!  

~DAY 278~

2 comments:

Brittany said...

You are so cute!! I wish I had the willpower to run (or even walk!) everyday. And you're right...tea is no good without lots of sugar!

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Love the new kicks! I'm in dire need for a new pair but I'm so darn indecisive!