Sunday, July 15, 2012

Another CQ Sunday

I did a whole lot of nothing today, no really I did. I woke up at 6:20am to cook the hubby breakfast because he had CQ. It was a way for us to spend some time together before he left. After that I made my way back to bed on the couch until 11:30am. I seriously NEVER sleep that late, funny thing is I wasn't even that tired I was just being lazy. (no tv :( )
After I woke up I spent the entire morning cleaning the downstairs of our home. Its spic and span clean now and smells so fresh. I love that smell after having spent hours cleaning and scrubbing. The in-loves are coming to visit in two weeks. It will be a short visit but still I'm so excited any time we can get with them is always so much fun. This will be their first time visiting us since we moved to the South, so I've got to make sure everything is just perfect. Perfectionist right here people, just ask the husband. 

Our usual CQ date starts @ 8pm with the hubby's favorite Chipotles. I really think he could probably live a good couple weeks off this stuff. Me on the other hand not so much. We chatted a bit and then he  had to get back to work. Poor guy was so tired, I feel awful because he has it again on Tuesday as well.   So this is what our next week looks like Monday hubbs CQ recovery off, Tuesday Hubbs on CQ, Wednesday - Sunday HUBBY HAS OFF WORK. Can I get a HALLELUJAH!!!!! Every cycle the DS get a 4 day weekend and since he has CQ a day before his starts he in a way gets a 5 day. :) We've got some fun stuff planned for while he's off, so stay tuned.  
When I got home this evening I just happened to glance over at our cable box and guess what......my shows I have set to record are STILL RECORDING. How cool is that, guess I'll have plenty of catching up to do when we get our TV back. I honestly didn't think that was possible with no TV hooked up, but hey I'm not complaining. 

~DAY 276~

3 comments:

ROXY said...

Your husband always seem to have CQ. :( I hate when the hubby has CQ. At least you made the most of your time cleaning. I do that too when the hubby has CQ.

Kate @ Daffodils said...

SOO exciting that you have Wed-Sun off! He deserves it. Cant wait to see what you have planned!

Janna Renee said...

That is cool that your shows are still recording! It's even cooler that you get the hubs for five days! I hope you guys have a wonderful and relaxing time!