Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 236th Birthday America!!!!!

 HAPPY 4th of JULY YALL!!!! 
I hope your enjoying the day pool side, bbq in hand, surrounded by the ones you love. 
Most of all I hope you remember the reason we are able to celebrate today......... 
It's because of those Brave service members all across the great USA. 
When you see one PLEASE be sure to tell them Thank You!!!! 
I'm forever grateful for each and every person who has put their life on the line for me & my families. 


I'm so proud to be married to a soldier & not to any soldier but this one.........

Love you babe, THANK YOU for everything you have done, do & what will come in the future!!!! 

I hope you do all have a fabulous day, be safe & remember if your going to drink don't drive.

2 comments:

lilmoomoo said...

such a great picture of your hubby!
Happy 4th of July to you all!

Jamie said...

Hope you had a great day!