Wednesday, July 25, 2012

CONGRATS TO MY LOVE!!!


I am so unbelievably happy for my love and all that he does. Its been ruff adjusting from a line unit to a tradoc post. Having to work with people that simply don't care what they are doing, because its not them that have to pass BCT and Graduate just drives him to crazy. Some of the people he works with really just don't care about their job and slack off a lot. Leaving the hubbs to pick up were needed so everything gets done and taken care of on time. He complains about it some times and other times he just says its apart of his job. Either way he's made it through each day and I know he will come out of this assignment a completely different soldier, a even better, stronger soldier. His first full cycle is almost under his belt. Graduation is next Thursday, followed by a week off going to school for combatives training level 2. Then they pick up a new cycle that Friday and the process starts all over again. They say the average Drill SGT goes through about 10 cycles during his time on the trail. I know its not what he truly wants to be doing right now but I can tell you one thing he is doing it good and making a impact on these (SIT) soon to be Soldiers. As well as his command and the people he works with. It's not often you are awarded with Drill SGT of the Cycle on your first cycle through but I'm proud to say MY HUBBY GOT IT!!!!! I couldn't be more happy for him. No, he doesn't really get much for it, they recognize him on Graduation Day, he'll get a plaque and it will go on his record. That tells you something right there, he's really putting his heart into what he does and all his might. Because if he didn't there would have been no way he would have been awarded with it on his first cycle.
















My Drill SGT hard at work training the future American Soldiers!!
Congratulations baby, I'm so proud of you!!! You are truly my hero!!!!!!!
~DAY 286~

3 comments:

Brittany said...

CONGRATS to you Mster! That's awesome!!! I know you are so proud!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Congrats! That is really amazing!

Janna Renee said...

CONGRATS! That is sooo awesome! I knew he was going to kick butt ;)