Monday, March 29, 2010

12 days to go

Sunday was a simple day, I lounged around the house and did nothing. Half way through the day I broke down and washed my car. I ended up having to do it twice because the first I didn't dry it so there were water spots. I hate water spots and even more I hate washing the cars. Gabe is such a perfectionist about it that I never do as good of a job as he dose.
Of course it started raining alittle like it always dose after I clean my car but what's a girl gonna do.
I spent the evening with 3 of the sweetest girls ever. Vic invited R. & I for dinner and their other friend T came as well. We had such a great night chit chatting just us girls. Gossiping and laughs and tears and jokes made for a wonderful ending to a nice relaxing weekend. I really have made some pretty awesome friends out here in Hawaii and I can't ever imagine not having them in my life now.

Thirty Nine days down and only 11 more to go.


I love & miss you baby so much & can't wait till this is over and you are back home in my arms. Love your Wifey :)

No comments: