Wednesday, March 10, 2010

31 days to go

Finally I have reach the end of the thirties, ok well almost one more day.
Work was work, there were kiddos ~ good ones & bad ones, winy ones & happy ones, sick ones and healthy ones.

When I got off today lil miss Gigi & I made our way back to the house were I did some much needed floor cleaning. Thankfully, I have been really good with staying on top of them with all this rain coming in. The puppies going in and out the back door does number on my floor. We quickly had a bit to eat and then out the door we went. I had my Tuesday night babysitting job to go to. Only 3 more weeks of that and then I'll be done with that little shindig.

S's mom dropped her off at the house I was babysitting @ with me to watch her for just a few while she went to a meeting & Gigi's mom picked her up there. So it worked out perfect, I went with one and left with another. Just as we made it to the house S's mom was right behind to pick her up. That was a short easy evening not to bad at all. Chit chatted with the hubby for a bit and then off to bed it was.

Twenty days down and only 30 more to go.


I love & miss you baby so much & can't wait till this is over and you are back home in my arms. Love your Wifey :)

No comments: