Thursday, March 25, 2010

16 days to go

This morning we made a trip to the Swap Meet to do alittle shopping and looking around. We had loads of fun in the process with lots of excitement along the way. :)

After picking up a few goodies it was off to Mauhawaili Falls w/ Mom and Jessica. From the moment we hit the road I knew it was going to be a fun trip. Finally making our way to the path it was so muddy and I could see it already, me falling and slipping right into the mud. I did really good the whole way and then we had just about made it to the falls when I slipped on a rock causing me to twist around and fall smack on my face. It hurt like crazy I could fill my lip swelling up right away and now I have a bruise on my knee. AWESOME NOT.
(here's a sneak peek of trip #~2 up Mauhawaili Falls)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~




After a fun filled day I had dinner waiting on us back at the house in the crock pot. We were having Pulled Pork Burritos, Gabe's favorite meal. He would be super jealous. I had invited a few of my closest friends over for dinner and to hang out for a bit. Ending the evening with some warm Chocolate Chip Cookies was perfect.




Thirty Five days down and only 15 more to go.


I love & miss you baby so much & can't wait till this is over and you are back home in my arms. Love your Wifey :)

1 comment:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

You poor thing! I would've been bawling if I smacked my face...you're such a trooper chickadee :)